The Elder Scrolls Online is a fantasy MMORPG game made by Zenimax Online Studios and Bethesda Softworks and is based on the popular The Elder Scrolls series. Now available on MMOAuctions! The game's plot is taking place during the Age of Heroes, one thousand years before the events of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and consists of classic regions of the Tamriel game world, including Morrowind, Daggerfall, and Skyrim. The Elder Scrolls Online have also implemented solo and group questing, public dungeons, guilds, and massive PvP warfare that sets the game's three player factions against one another for control over the region of Cyrodiil and the throne of Tamriel. Looking for offers related to Elder Scrolls Online? You are in the right place! Check MMOAuctions for offers from players worldwide and let yourself experience the game at it's fullest without unnecessary effort!
ESO Market guide - How to sell items in Elder Scrolls Online
The Elder Scrolls Online released in 2014 by ZeniMax Online Studios is an MMORPG title based on well-known Elder Scrolls franchise. In 2015 they made the game available on Xbox and PS4. The American company
No wonder since its release 5 years ago the in-game market has gone through a huge development.
How to make gold in ESO
Have you ever wondered, who to get rich on the Elder Scrolls Online market? How to make the most gold out of it? There are a couple of ways, which we’ll briefly look at.
1. Crafting Writs - it's a series of simple quests you can complete to obtain some precious items.
2. Daily quests - you should make them your daily gold-getting routine.
3. Trading - in every MMORPG game trading is a way of making some profit if you're smart and patient enough
4. Farming Bosses - definitely more fun than lurking around the market.
5. Content Farming - this way is kind of similar to short dungeon runs, surely profitable.
6. Battlegrounds - smashing newbies can get you some Alliance Points, and thus some valuable items, which can be sold.
7. Stealing - if you're sneaky, silent assassin type of player, relieving rich people from the burden of their heavy moneybags is your way to go.
8. Events - every now and then there is an in-game event, which makes the perfect opportunity to get some additional loot. Beware - sometimes it may be not worth your while.
9. Trading Guild - bread and butter of Elder Scrolls Online market. Being a part of active Trading Guild enables you to trade on a bigger scale.
10. Game Changes - new DLC's, patches, item changes, etc. affect the gold or items value. Keep an eye on it, follow changes and use them to make a profit.
How do you sell items in Elder Scrolls Online
Sooner or later you will be in possession of items, that you don’t need or you’ll simply want to monetize them. You have a couple of ways to get rid of them and enter Tamriel trade environment.
- regular trading with players or NPC
- joining Trade Guild
- search for the black market.
The first option is for newcomers and people with great amounts of disposable time, as you need to search for an item or buyer.
The second one is more reasonable, although it requires some conditions to be fulfilled.
The third one is the fastest and possibly the most reliable, but sometimes can be risky.
If you ever wondered, whether you can gift an item in ESO to a friend, the answer is yes.
ESO Trading Guild
When the guild has 50+ members, it gets its own Guild Store, where people can place offers with items for sale. However, without hired Guild Trader NPC, these goods can be sold only within the guild. Guild Trader cost from around 10 thousand gold per week at very unattractive spots, to 5 million gold per week in the best ones. This is why Guild donations are so important.
ESO trading add-ons
These can be really useful tools if you are thinking about trading on the Elder Scrolls Online market. Some say they are necessary.
- Master Merchant - perfect database management tool if you are a member of more than one Trade Guild. It scans all sales in your Guilds, gathers data, and you can view the average price of items. It may cause lags while updating the database, so it's better to turn it on only when trading. Also sometimes the average price can be misleading, so always keep your eyes open. Knowing ESO trading prices is crucial if you want to earn anything.
- Tamriel Trade Center - great ESO price check tool. It collects prices of the items that are listed in Guild Stores you visit, and it suggests an average. It's really helpful when you're in possession of rare items and Master Merchant has empty database because none of those items were for sale recently.
- AwesomeGuildStore - it can add a lot of features and filters to the Guild Store screen. It allows you to search for items by price, trait, level and so on. Combined with Master Merchant it can show a potential profit.
ESO Auction House
Elder Scrolls Online auction house does not exist per se. There is some controversy around this topic. Part of the players would like to have an ESO Marketplace for it’s a time saving (and hopefully money-making). Others are afraid that ESO house prices would drastically go down due to huge farming surge and it would kill casual in-game trading and make it cost-ineffective.
For now, players are rather sure, that ZeniMax Online Studios will not implement a global ESO auction house.
ESO Black Market
Like in most of the big MMORPG games, ESO has its own dark version of Tamriel trade. There will always be people who want to buy useful items without crafting them, mining, farming and grinding, who would want to skip natural processes, and instead of counting on their luck, count their money. There are also players who want/have to end their careers in beloved game and they want to get something out of it, so they offer their accounts for money (most of them being overvalued). And ZeniMax Online Studios can do very little about it.
MMO Auctions is a home for all of them.
If you’re tired of constantly bothering yourself with Guild Trader, Guild Store and most of all if you don’t want to be a member of a Trading Guild, if you wish to skip all this crap, MMO Auctions will be your best friends. We don’t require donations. What’s more, our services are totally free! You can place your offer, and calmly wait for someone to accept it. You can both sell and buy items at the best prices in the Internet. What’s more, we allow you to sell items, that normally are untradeable in the game!
We guarantee your safety. Here at MMO Auctions we pay great attention to users feedback and opinions. If someone was unpleasant about the ESO trade he made or he got scammed, he can send a ticket to our support, and we’ll protect him better than Night Mother's Gaze. We have Scam Killer (a database with scammers) and feedback system on top of that, so there’s nothing to worry about.
Also, we have better offers than regular ESO market prices, and you can view all in one place without running around Tamriel trade centers in search of a good option!
Feel free to try out our other content, as we offer not only ESO items, but much much more! Power leveling, boosting, in-game currency, buy/sell offers for PC, Xbox, PlayStation as well as latest news, everything that you could possibly desire.